Join me for free champagne, snacks, and a celebration of my one year aniversary in my photography studio!
I'm so excited to open my studio up to clients, friends, and my community - come sip champagne, check out my beautiful natural-light studio, and raise money for breast cancer research (see below for details!)
I'm thrilled to welcome some of my favorite local women-owned businesses to my studio for this event!
- See stunning lingerie from Flirt Boutique (modeled by some of my recent clients!) and try on something beautiful from their pop-up shop
- Sample fresh-pressed juices from Truce
- Feel fancy with a five-minute hairstyle from hair and makeup artist Kelsey Schwartz
- Relax and enjoy a Gongfu Cha tea tasting by Bingley's Teas
- Shop handmade, sustainable clothing with a pop-up from eco-conscious design brand FOAT.
- And of course, yours truly will be there! I'll be offering complimentary "five-minute portraits" and sharing info about my boudoir sessions!
Boudoir for Breast Cancer
this event kicks off my fall fundraiser for breast cancer research
The American Cancer Society is having a breast-cancer-specific fundraiser in the Twin Cities this fall called Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, and I've decided to use this event to raise money to support this effort. Donations go towards "innovative research, provide free information and support, and helping people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it's most treatable." Learn more about Making Strides by clicking here.
I'll be collecting donations at my studio open house event (suggested donation of $5 per person) with all funds raised going straight to this program.
This studio open house event will also kick off my "Boudoir for Breast Cancer" fundraiser - for two weeks after the event, all portrait session fees will be donated if you book a boudoir session with me!
Studio 130 in the Fisk Building
1621 E. Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN, 55414
HOW TO GET THERE
My studio is in the Fisk Building on the NW corner of Hennepin & Stinson. The front of the building is on Hennepin Avenue, but the main entrance and parking lot is on the back side near the loading docks.
The building renovation is so new that the parking lot hasn't been striped yet, so park anywhere you can! Once you enter the building, follow the signs to Studio 130 on the first floor.
About Illuminate Boudoir
Hey - I'm Alyssa, the photographer behind Illuminate Boudoir. I'm an avid coffee drinker, a proud feminist, and a lover of weekend hiking adventures.
In my boudoir sessions, I work with amazing women to capture elegant, empowering portraits that celebrate their body and their spirit.